Thursday, May 7, 2009

Island Vacation

Hehe.....gosh! Finally! My friends and i have been planning for this island vacation for almost a year! Im really proud with the job done so far =) Tonite we will start our journey to that island...So lets the journey begins tonite!

I have already packed my bag but yet to put my make up stuffs (do i need that?), syampoo and my made in china pink slipper in my pink pooh luggage bag =p Luggage bag? (i know...i know...)Yeah.....it has been my habit each time i had my island vacation (i have different shirts for different occasion okayce!).

My next destination would be Krabi Island and XXXX Island =D (Big grin as if someone would like to sponsor her trip..ho ho ho)

Pray for our safety.....Hopefully everything will be ok...the weather, the people, the bed, the toilet, the food, the water and the list goes on and on and on...... =p

Daaa....i'll update the blog once i get back (yes...together with the pics).

nota kaki: kamoo....tc ya~

0 comments: