Monday, September 27, 2010

The Whisk.The Date.The Red Velvet Cake


Holla~

It has been a while.Indeed it's quite a while since i last blog. Being a human we share the same amount of hours, minutes and seconds. Thus, it is not fair if i blame the time for being too little to me. I blame myself for not be able to manage my discipline in blogging. Please accept my humble apology since we are still in Syawal month :) Oh, by the way,i will skip my Raya entry until i get all the raya pictures from my dearie sister.

Get back to the topic. If it has been a while since i last blog, i think it has also been a while since i last met Ziera. Since last Saturday im pretty free and available, Ziera and i set a date at Empire Subang. Actually i was a bit late for the date...but it was never too late for Ziera as she kills her time waiting for me by putting some magic to her. She had her hair done at A salon. Very nice outcome. A curly hair that suits her appearance.

Then later after i arrived, we both pick the Whisk for our tea time or known as gossip time. Hehe. We ordered pizza, red velvet muffin cake, and drinks. I think the order is fair enough to cater our "small tummy" until 5pm as we will be later heading to Dr Yus open house. By the way, im in love with red velvet cake. For me its more or less like vanilla cake with white choc frosting.But i like it!

The camwhoring session will happens if Ziera meets Nina or Nina meets Ziera. *Kami sangat suka bergambar* I cant imagine if there is no digital camera during our time. ^_^"

The Cafe. The Whisk
The Famous One. The Red Velvet Muffin Cake
The Pizza
The Macaroons.Favourite Forever
The Price
The Diva. Ziera
The Missing-In-Action Writer.Me
Enough with the photos.Wait for my next update on raya and Dr Yus open house. The picture for Dr Yus open house alone is already 200 pieces. OMG kan? Hope you had fun listening to me babbling alone here. By the way, terubat rhendu tak?Hehe..eh oops..ade lagi gambar la...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End. *Burpppp*. Hehe

0 comments: