Thursday, July 28, 2011

Coconut bra and coconut leaves skirt

Tomorrow onwards i will be officially away from Kuala Lumpur. Its like having a big relief when i can finally forget about my work! You dont have any idea how suffer i am dealing with people and thousands (metaphor ;p) of papers. I can hardly find my pen on my own table @_@.

I am going to an island with crystal clear water and coral re
ef. Sounded more like an advert to me. Lol! I just hope that the reefs are still alive. On top of that, I keep on reminding myself to bring bread for the little fish. Together with my buddies, i seriously cant wait! (although i claimed in FB im not in the mood of packing). By the way, who loves packing, rite?!Urghhhh..!


Its now 1am in the morning and yet i havent finish packing up my things. Sunnies, pretty hat, rubber slipper, undies, camera, necklace??, is somewhere errrr.....i think might be in this room. I can only see my hat now. All right fellow readers, i think if i spend more time typing and sharing my excited-ness..i will end up wearing coconut shell as my bra and some coconut leaves as my skirt. Better not to! Its an eyesore i promise u!

Good nite and assalamualaikum ;)


nota kaki: pray for my safety is must for u guys n gurls. hehe

0 comments: