Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kali ni Charles & Keith pula..

Salary will be out only tomorrow...
but with my skills, i managed to dug few dollars and cents in my pink pouch,
and with that money i bought this nice pair of wedges.
Not my money alone, but someone with generous heart, generously "donate" some money for me.
Murah rezeki!

So finally this wedges is mine.
Yippe yippe yeay yeay!
After i bought this one i realize that it somehow look like Yves Saint Laurent Palais Wedges.
Yes, just like below.Just like what Lily Allen wore.


However, my version is the shorter one. Couldnt afford to walk in 5 inches wedges.
Errr...i cant rite?
I will wear it tomorrow and pair it with my Massimo Dutti Jeans and what-ever tshirt available in my closet ;)

Just wait until tomorrow k?
For the time being, just the picture of the shoe, itself.
Tata lovelies!


Nota: Couldnt help myself tosay NO to this pair :P Alasan!! To whom it may concern, thanks! You know who u are ;)





0 comments: