Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sore not soar!

My throat, sore! No..No...No... I am not soaring anywhere higher. Not just yet.The throat and it's owner is healing slowly and gradually from the sore sensation. In order to make that happen, i just have to take all the magic candies from the doctor. Doc gave me M&Ms, Smarties and some Jelly beans too. I hate candies and those sweet things with high calories but in due to politeness i have to just accept those candies.Instead, i think i should have said, " Thanks, but no thanks Doc" . Right? Now, i have to eat them all. Big L on my nose now. -_-" 
As one wise man once said, "Rezeki, tak baik membazir".

My immagination :




The ugly truth :



Hurtful truth:


nota kaki: Never trust doctors. BooHoo!

2 comments:

Grace said...

Ah, I hope you feel better! Used to live in Malaysia and now following you from Hong Kong. Hope you can stop by today and say hello and see my Designer Spotlight post.

xo Grace
www.wrinkledchiffon.com

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Hi Grace,
I have been reading yours ever since! Glad to meet you here. Will keep on reading. For u, keep on updating! Too hard not to love your updates ;)

Nina