Friday, October 1, 2010

Twenty Six Candles for Me - Part 1

One fine day, 6 friends decided to meet for a raya gathering. So, after a mess discussion here and there we have decided to meet

On the 23rd of September
After work
At Little Penang Midvalley.

Since it will be a raya gathering, so some of us has decided to wear baju kurung, baju kebaya and etc. As for me, i'll be wearing a simple and comfortable baju kurung. Oh, i just cant wait to meet the girls!

So on that day, i went to Midvalley right after work and manage to arrive at 6.45pm, So, i secured the place first and patiently waiting for them. If you use the Federal Highway quite frequent you will know how jam is the place. So, i texted all the pretty ladies to use Bangsar as an alternative way to go Midvalley due to the massive jam. Not to murmur but how can one face all the jams everyday?Like almost everyday....and its worst during raining days. Enough about the jam, suddenly im kinda thinking about strawberry jam...sweet :)

Not long after that, i can see pretty faces smiling and waving at me. It's them! But, Ermey is still stuck in the jam. Poor Ermey :( So we decided to order first as we were very famished at that time. You can literally hear my tummy growled. Hehe. Malu. I had special Char Kuey Tiaw which entitled for me to have extra seafood in my plate. Yipee! This seafood lover has a smile on her face. But i doubt i can finish it all..hehe. Typical me.

Tot and Nina.
---
Ayunk, Eja and Zura.
---
Eja, Zura and Me.
---
The Late Couple. Ermey and Farid.

It so long after i last met Tot. So all of us try to catch up a lil bit of each other while waiting for Ermey and her fiance. Forgot to mention but we took a lotsa pictures. It takes a while for me to edit and resize the pictures. Sweating! But luckily i use Rexona Shower Clean, it makes me stay fresh all day long!(Please note that this is not a paid advert.Thanks). I use to buy it before, but like a few months back i receive a lot of Rexona Shower Clean samples.Who doesn't like free stuff rite? I have used a few bottles and im impressed. No stain and no pain. I love it! Oh, back to main story...hehe

Tangan Gergasi. It was Tot's idea.Fun indeed.


Then, finally the couple arrived......arrived with a box of cake v^o^v. The cake is for me. Hehe. I celebrated my 26th birthday on the 22nd of September. So now it has became a raya gath cum Nina birthday celebration. Thanks for the surprise Ermey & Farid! I think they knew that Chekgu is far away apart from me and how possible it could be for Chekgu to come and celebrate my birthday during weekdays. Someone gotta work ok... But the main reason i think is because Ermey love me so0o0o mucho. Perasan? Let me be...


"(colby): Its your birthday
So tell me what you want to

(mizz nina ): Its my birthday
I really wanna get with you"


Oh my! I dont know how to express my happiness. Despite of any difficulties that i faced, i thank God for letting me to have my mom, siblings, great auntie and uncles (i miss arwah Angah..so deep and so much), grannies (miss arwah Tok...Tok, takde orang tunggu saya bangun tido untuk breakfast sama-sama dah.tsk~), friends and of course him. I feel that im blessed. Its not that i have everything and a perfect life...but i have great people around me. Someone that i share stories with, feelings, sorrows, susah senang, money, and many more. Ok, i almost burst out in tears. So i better stop. To those whom i heart, only one simple word with one big meaning, THANKS.

Happy 26th Birthday to me!

- The End -

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wait for the next besday besh ya cik nina yang dah tua..hehe

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

I assume that the next birthday bash will be on this Saturday..kan kan kan? Yipee!

p/s: Yer, saya mmg perasan. Noktah ;)

lourvetravel said...

happy belated bufday!
eh eh i kenal most of ur fren especially tot!! ape cite tot..kirim salam dia eh.. :)

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Thanks Eira.
I think Tot is doing fine :)
Will send your regards to her.
Btw, i'll put your link in my blog.
Have a nice day....