Friday, June 14, 2013

Talking about yesterday.

Assalamualaikum and good day dearies :)
Alhamdulillah...my day has become calmer day by day. I aint an octopus anymore. Syukur :) Sometimes it is very tiring when u try to complete so many tasks at one time. Not to complain but i am here to express how relief i am because of this transfer. Yeah. I applied for an inter transfer and i am finally here. Doing a portion of my previous office thingy. Since i can focus more on my work , i will try to strive the best. My promise that i will make sure that my work will reflect the best of me. InsyaAllah.

New friends here but of course i will not forget my Joyah gang. Joyah's are the best. Nothing artificial or pretentious. Its just us. Plain jane with the most horrendous laugh but with good heart. You know who you are ok! 

I sorted some of my personal things and i can see it going somewhere but i have yet to figure out where it is heading to... Blur direction still. Nonetheless, at least i did something to sort things out. What thing? Shhh...let it be a secret. No...no...it is not my resume. I have yet to update my resume. MALAS. Yes, i know. Tertulis besar-besar kat dahi saya, MALAS. T_T

Well, thats about me for this week. A calm week but has its own bitter sweet macam cokelat Hershey's. Adios...and have a good weekend.

nota kaki: Someone cute texted me "Bukan dia tapi aku - Judika". Thanks. Nanti kita karaoke yuk? ;)

Last and of course not least. Ehem. The writer at her new workplace and what she did yesterday ;)







Bye-Bye.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cumel..

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

thank u... ;)boleh berkenalan? lol! bau macbook sampai ke sini tau...