Friday, December 10, 2010

Its the end!

Yeah!
Read the tittle loudly! No no no...not with anger but with excitement tones.
Haha...yeah! Its the end..finally!
The end of all my weekend miseries and early wakes up.
I have finished all my papers on last Friday the 3rd v^o^v
Happy? I am!
Its the beginning of thesis chapter, late wakes up during the weekend and hanging out here and there.
I am like a free bird now.
Alhamdulillah.
I bag your pardon? Thesis? Peanuts! Haha.. (yeah right, Nina! Actually, she is just trying not to think of it :P)
Again? What if i fail? Think +ve people! (Nina is trying not to think way to0o0o0o much :P)


Before
You can Dahari is still holding his notes. or was it a tisue? Dont crylah bro! ;)

Peace sign from Kak Lela. How can i be at peace when i only read 1-2 notes -_-"

After
Right after the examination. *Lompat Bintang + Lompat Katak*

My crime-last-minutes-assignments partner! Hi 5 Vaani ;)

The Malaysian Next CEO ;) UFO, no?

Kakak-Kakak :) (jgn marah..i adek bongsu ok!)

To all: I wish and pray for your success and happiness.

-The End-

nota kaki: Nina is currently doing her lompat bintang in the office now.DND.

6 comments:

sarahhernyzar said...

weh dekat ngan opis aku dow. sebelah jep. hahaha. ini UM city campus kan ? hehe. tahniah ya. aku baru bermula kembali... doakan aku lak. :p

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Ler....ko x cakap ko kt sinun. Aku igt dimana ler. Bahik..pas kawen sila rajin blaja ok? ;)

Unknown said...

bravo nina...pasni leh ronggeng melampau2..haha..miss u darling

Nana said...

Hi Nina ..

wahhhh dah habis dah? good for you my dear! MBA can be rather strenuous! Thesis nanti you buat topic apa? what's your area of study? Who will be your supervisor?? heheh! hope you don't mind me asking so many questions? hehehe! kepoci betul!

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Hi Sis Nana :)
How excited i am to receive your comment! Haha..btw, im doing MM instead of MBA.So the area of study of course focus more on management rather than business. For my thesis i'll be doing "the customer satisfaction and loyalty towards telco service provider in Malaysia". I know its a bit cliche when we talks about customer satisfaction and loyalty but i found out that there is no proper study in Malaysia regards to level of satisfaction towards services provides by the telco provider. Thus, i would love to come out with a proper research on this matter. About my supervisor, it would be non other but the handsome Dr Ghazali Musa.Haha..

Anyway, hows your thesis progress? You are more to strategic mgmt arent you?

p/s:Glad to have you here :)

Nana said...

Heheheeh I was wondering if you could email me please. I have got something to tell you hehe ... I tried looking for your email tapi takde ..

Anyhoo .. my email is ramblingwoman1@gmail.com .. hope to hear from you soon my dear ;D