Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lets start the engine...


Good morning!
I dont know why but i think my morning is pretty good today.
Though my morning laziness is still there but nevertheless it is a good morning.
Well, at least to my point of view ;)

My point of view is Right. Belah kanan! Hehe

I arrive 30 minutes early and start my day with camwhoring. Hiks.

Then, i start my day with a cup of tea. Lipton pun bolehhh~

I had red velvet for my breakfast. (on top of kuey tiaw goreng n telur mata kerbau. hehe)

Sniff on my roses. So in love with the smell (to whom it may concern, thank you!)

Spray a lil bit of Sheer Love by VS for some confidence and Diva La Vida mode.
Ghau-ghau bau dia!

Work has to start and i have to say goodbye to my webcam.

See ya people!~

2 comments:

sarahhernyzar said...

haddoi dah gila camera. hoho ! semua pn nk bercakap dgn gambar, :p

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

feeling tu perlu yer...haha!