Thursday, February 23, 2012

This is what happened in Bangsar...haih!

Holla!
It has been a few days after i updated on the Invitation to Have Fun.
Now, come the update and pictures and lots of them in this entry.
Since the writer is as well the blog owner, do expect her face to appear on every pictures.
Well, not all but most of the pictures!
So, please pardon her ok.
Haha =)

Sometimes we tend to forgot that we have wonderful friends and people around us.
I understand that in this world, people is getting busier.
24 hours are just aint enough.
To be honest, i am one of them.
Its not that i am veryyy hardworking with work but i am sooo hardworking with FB.
Virtual world has taken away my real world.
So unfair (talking to myself).

This Bangsar Get-To-Gather has made us (especially me) realize on how much we miss the real life.
Real life is when you have good food, good friends,good laugh and good time.
Its not about staring on your 17 inches monitor or laptop 24/7.
I seriously had good laugh. I dunno how i burst into a big laugh.
Thanks ladies ;)

As usual, i have to do the decor. A simple one this round.
Since the theme is pastel, thus i just to keep it simple but sweet.
I personally pick Plan B as our hang out place. I will review it on the next entry.

Enough said, here i present the pictures for this entry.
Tadhaaaaa.. =)
Happy viewing!

Waiting for our table. Cannot reserve. Can u see the balloons? and errr......me? :P

Seri is busy with the balloons whilst im busy with the camera. Hehe~

Waiting for them. Lets pose first. The cute waiter is lending his hand. Snap!

And in a while, the party has begun crazily!
You know when girls meet each other, the wont bothers about others except for cute guy.
Hehe...
Scroll down people!
There is no turning back. You have to scroll down until the last picture.
Im serious. (Garang tak? Hehe)

Dont ask me whether she's drunk or not. Haha!

I think the waitress was very shocked to see them. Especially kak farah. Told ya..

Love to see Vivy (in black) laughing out loud.

Which one is the balloon? I let u all guess. hehe

I think thats all for now. I need to rest. More entry to come :)
Thanks for staying until the last bit.
Muahhh!

nota kaki: Live, Love and Laugh.

0 comments: