Saturday, September 29, 2012

For you....Maroon 5 - One More Night


This song makes me groove. Yeah, i know, i covered my head and my aurah. However it is not a barrier for me not to let loose of myself. Of course, in a proper manner. You, you, you...and you...Lets just not imagine on how i groove.Just enjoy the song ok? Hehe

Another point to add on, looking at the lyrics it somehow reminiscence into something. I know that you read my blog (referring to someone) , I hope u will enjoy it too ;)
I know what is inside your head. Haha.
Miss u from far. Take care ;)

-------------------

 " You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war.
You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door.
You and I get so damn dysfunctional, we start keeping score.
You and I get sick, yeah, I know that we can't do this no more. 

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you.
Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go.
Got you stuck on my body, on my body, like a tattoo.
And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid, crawling back to you "

--------------------

0 comments: