Monday, September 17, 2012

The Most Awaited Wedding ;)

Being his school's mate since primary school has been left me with one question. Whom will he gets married to? For an obvious reason, he is cute! Haha. Now he is married, i am truly happy for him. I bet all of our friends are happy for him.

Talking about the wedding itself, it is indeed a very beautiful wedding with a lil bit of down to earth touch. Everybody can feel the warmth of the wedding ceremony. Everything went smoothly, alhamdulillah. (macam wedding aku plak kan?). Everybody seems to enjoy themselves which is including me and my friends. We treated this wedding ceremony as somehow a mini gathering. Managed to capture moments with my school mates from Sekolah Kebangsaaan Bukit Sekilau, Sek Menengah Abdul Rahman Talib and Semsas. I wish i can explained how excited i am to see my fellow friends from primary school until my boarding school.

Enough said, hereby i would like to wish...
Happy Newly Wed to Che Wan Safuan and Emma.
May u have all the happiness in the world, have a lot of babies and many many more.
Congratulations!












'

Last but not least, dapat bergambar dengan Fatin Suhana. Bukan bakal adik ipar atau bakal ape ape, kalau nak tahu....jeng jeng jeng....google sket.

So thats about it.

See you around, people!











2 comments:

~LeeyanaRadhi~ said...

such a beautiful wedding...

who's next? hehe

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

haha....rasa-rasanya yg mana? haha