Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Guys, please stay out!


Guys, please stay out!
Oh yeah! I really mean it.
This round is just me and my girlfriends short weekend getaway. However, we wont go far. Just somewhere nearby that can offer us tranquility. Nonetheless, i just couldn't wait for it!

All i can imagine is a good girlfriends get-to-gather time, good food and a good pillow talk at nite. Pyjamas is a must! Tee Hee Hee.

All right. That's it for now. I shall update you guys more on my mini getaway with my girlfriends in a later post. Till then, tata!

Mmmuah!


nota kaki: ok..ok...i will keep calm. breath in, breath out. Fuhhhhhhh!

update: trip postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. eerrr actually my sis and another have to work during that day. 

3 comments:

Nastyna said...

have fun dear... owhh am sure u will. I miss those girls night in sometimes hahaha.

lourvetravel said...

Interesting! nak joinnnnn :p

Anonymous said...

sory..but I search u for my whole life..