Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

I have finished reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. This is my first time reading his piece ( i watched The Notebook but i don't read (^_^")v ). At first the story is quite flat and lame ( family problem, teenagers problem yadaa yadaaa...) but the interesting part came later. He put his writing as simple as he could. It is like reading a diary where u have minimal jargon (or perhaps no jargon at all). Nicholas Sparks really let me imagine the whole story of The Last Song without failed. The best part is i almost cry in the train while reading this book. How cruel! How can i cry in the middle of the crowd? Uhuk... I have to squeeze my nose and not to let any teardrops running through my cheek. Malu tau nanti!~

In the movie of The Last Song, Miley Cyrus carry the character of Ronnie.However, in my imagination, i imagine Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan in the Twilight) as Ronnie. For me, Kristen Stewart is more suitable to carry Ronnie's character. Try to read the book, i think u'll have the same thought as me. But sadly, i couldn't imagine any actor that can carry Will's character (well actually i sort of imagining Prince William to be Will..hehe..crazy huh?). In this movie, Liam Hemsworth play as Will.

Its a light book with full of emotions which you can actually relate to you, yourself. You will feel that this book is very close to you. Although i think that this book suits teenagers best, but as an adult i value every single bit of the story. Its about friendship, love and family which are the things that i really treasure in my life =)

Hope i can watch this movie soon...Hopefully i can watched this movie with my beau (and not forgetting friends and family). The last time i watch The Notebook (also from the same author), Sue and i caught ourselves crying in front of the tv. So darlings, please bring along your tissue if u want to watch this movie. As for me, i think Chekgu's shirt will be just fine. Sorry dear, i will be rubbing my wet eyes to your CK shirt...hehehe~



nota kaki:

A short note for my Chekgu..

When I Look at You [ The Last Song OST] - Miley Cyrus

" When I look at you
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light
To break up the dark
That's when I
I look at you
.
.
.
You appear just like dream to me "

- The End -

8 comments:

shiela-suka-suki said...

nina.ko ni dah mcm ala2 cik yam dah.post ala2 romantik gitu.hikhik.

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Yamie post entry geli...aku nyer yg romantik.yes...aku kutuk kak yamie! Hahaha

YaMie said...

oo korang kutuk2 aku ek, tgk la nnt bile tibe turn korang kite tgk sape yg kena hahahaha

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Aler....majok plak kak yamie kite ni...alalalala....dah besar2 pun nak majok kah? ;)

Unknown said...

aku konpius...kenapa semua org wat entry jiwang ni????

shiela-suka-suki said...

anis:pembetulan.bukan semua orang k.hanya mereka berdua sahaja.nina dan yamie.
nina & yamie:alah.korang ni sama je.entri jiwang.kahkahkha

YaMie said...

hati gumbira= entri jiwang
hati sakit= entri sumpah seranah

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Hehe....tak pernah lg aku buat entry sumpah seranah. Agak2 bile yer? ;)