Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue.......


Kami =)

Alhamdulilah...despite of all the things that we faced whether it is bad or good...we managed to pull it through..i dont know how to put it into words...but i'm blessed to have u (well...kadang-kadang geram n menyampah gak =p).

A year ago, on the date of 4th May...we become an item. Today, it has been a year (lebih kut..) since we shared our life together. Happiness, Sorrow, Laughters, Joy, Tears...We've taste the bitter-sweet love...Love is like coffee, the bitter-sweet taste makes it better!

I want to shout out loud and clear that......I LOVE U! I LOVE My KHAIRUDDIN (^_^)v

To my dearest love,

You dont have to say that u love me...cuz u already said it million of times. But the one that u said yesterday...really makes me touched(habis eyeliner sy!)! Only both of us (and those at Italiannies) knew what happened and what u did to me...It is very sweet of u...I'll keep that secret forever ( except for the part that u said i love u in front of all the patrons...loud n clear). Hehe......readers, please dont barf ok!

Happy Anniversary Kamoo...~

Love me! Dont kill me....

Hehe....u wont forget this cake for the rest of your life!

Macho kah? Nehi.....

Nanak nakal-nakal okayh~

3 comments:

shiela-suka-suki said...

hmm,u dont wanna share with us?what really chekgu did to u on ur anniversary?hmm...nak tau nina!!!!

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

kennot kennot =p~

Unknown said...

nina.....am happy to see u like this..it is worth to be alone for 2years rite...hope that both of u will stay like this forever and ever....and nankak seksi meksi sangat okey..chekguuu..sila amik perhatian!