Thursday, May 20, 2010

Those sugar sweet honey things

One dark evening..

"I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car
He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel
The other on my heart
I look around, turn the radio down..."

The radio played one song (not the above one). One of my favorites. So i said to him, " Awak...listen to this". We let the song filled up our ears for a while. Its "You and Me by Lifehouse". I am so carried away each time i listen to that song. While enjoying the moment, he whispered, "This song is for you...". Gulp! Double gulp! Really? I was head over heels in love at that moment. Melting pun ade... The reason for feeling so is because he is rather a sweet-man but not a romantic-kind-of-man. So, i kinda surprised. He made my day though...

"
Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all other people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right "

_._

That moment reminiscence me to something...Something that happened almost a year ago. Its related to songs also when one fine morning i received a call. A call from him.....," Awak, kejap yer". Then there is a pause about a minute or two. Later i heard a bunch of kids sang ....

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away..."

"Lagu ni untuk awak. Saya train budak2 ni nyanyi untuk awak..". There you go...He swept off my feet just like that! He left me stunned and speechless...not forgotten he left me smiling all day long. To make it even sweeter...he continue singing the song by himself. Hopefully, this song will not be the first and the last...I hope he'll be forever like this! Sweet yet humble.



nota kaki: Dear God....im blessed. Thanks for the present that you've sent~

6 comments:

KePOchi LaTTe said...

nina...kamoo sudah berjangkit dengan yamie ya...hehehe so sweettt.

shiela-suka-suki said...

betul ckp aswa tu.ko ni dh berjangkit dgn yamie.ke yamie berjangkit dengan kamu?hehe.saje je nk cari gaduh dgn kak yam.hehe.anyway babe,im happy for u.very sweet though..nk cari org cm chekgu la..hikhik

KePOchi LaTTe said...

shilea...ko kena wat survey kat sekolah2 rendah la nampaknya lepas ni...hehehe

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Aswa: Aku takleh lawan Yamie...dia dah super dupper angau...aku humble lagi.. =p
She-La-La: Ko kan pandai dalam biotechnology...sila klonkan Chekgu.

YaMie said...

adoi aku lebih suke bab die train anak murid die menyanyi khas utk ko huhuhu happy 4 u

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Yamie,Aswa & Shiela : Meh buat group hug....sayang kamu~