Friday, May 7, 2010

The Engagement

Me? Oh no...not me! It's my cousin's engagement (^_^)v. Well....errr...actually she got engaged 5 months ago but due to my 'bz'ness, i could not make an entry for her engagement. My humble apology! For this entry, i would like the pictures to tell the stories as pictures tell thousand of stories....Lets the story begin.

  1. The Engagement Day was held on the day of Xmas 2009. The same day with my parent's anniversary day. Roses are red so was the theme...
  2. Bagai Pinang Di Belah Dua .... I bet both of them are busy counting days....Cant wait for December rite?
  3. Nadiah, The Bride To Be.....
  4. These are the people that i loved....my big familia...we have granny inside the picture...oh not forgotten my pretty mom, crazy Amin, Beautiful sisters, lovely cousins.....and...oh yeah! Ahmad the VIP (siap baju batik tuh)...eh there are more....my uncle and aunties. Where is macha?
  5. No wonder Macha went missing....he was on his mission...what mission? See below..
    1. The Men Behind The Scene............
    2. Last but not least....your tukang karut......ME (^_^)v

    -The End-

    3 comments:

    YaMie said...

    wah hebat la nenek ko nina, siap bagi peace lagi hehehe

    gr8na said...

    uiks nina..xtau pun korg ni bersaudara. huhu

    --hazrina--

    a.m.n.i.n.a said...

    Yamie: Comel kan nenek aku =p~
    Rina: Hehe...tak ramai yg tau =)