Friday, July 23, 2010

I wish i can do this everyday..... =)

12.00 Noon.

Hungry.

Luncheon.

Dessert's Bar.

As my tummy growls, i walk elegantly with my Grey Lady Gagap wedges. Slowly and carefully, stepping on the stairs with this 3 inches wedges. I do not want to create any scene here as its lunch time and there a lot of homo sapiens around (Malu nanti).

At the counter, Ermey and i ordered our food. Starving but still we maintained our face. I didn't have my breakfast as usual so i think that explain why i was so0o0o hungry. Spoilt by choices. I opt to have Bread Butter Pudding with Vanilla Sauce and one basket of Onion Rings. Enough to keep my tummy quiet until 6pm. As for Ermey, she ordered Grilled Chicken and Portabello Wrap with Raspberry smoothie.

Still in the Diva mood, we chose one table facing the lake. While the wind blows our hair (Owh, so Titanick ok!), we chit chat a lil bit. We miss our another lunch buddy, Miss Boo. She's on leave. Perhaps next time we have our luncheon session here with Boo (Rite Boo? as if she reads this lah kan =p).

Not long after that, food are serve. Looking so delicious which make us so eager to try.

Onion Ring RM5.00

Grilled Chicken and Portabello Wrap RM 13.90

Bread Butter Pudding with Vanilla Sauce RM 5.80

Ermomok showing Boobs-rings ;)

Cam-whoring session is must ok. Sila jgn jemu ok ;)


And both of us are now full and just cant wait for weekend =)
Happy holiday.


-The End-

0 comments: