Monday, January 14, 2013

A bouquet at my doorstep.

13.01.13.
On the date above, i received this lovely bouquet. This bouquet is actually been placed on my doorstep when i am not at home. Around 9pm, as i walked towards my home sweet home, i saw this from far.
Gasp.
I rushed towards (as my sister whom is with me trying hard to  rush for this too. haha. i won!).
Wondering whom the sender is.
However, i could roughly guess whom the little birdie is.

I called him. Asked him.
He replied " A sender should leave a note or something. You might want to check carefully".
Striked! 
I saw a small note in between the bouquet.
Grinning.
From the beginning i knew it was him. On top of it, nobody calls me Adik Giant except for him!

A little note to u, the sender:

Thank you for the roses. Love them so much. They are beautiful indeed (just like me. lol!)
However, my life can be more beautiful if you could send this bouquet together with Iphone 5.
HiHi.
Nonetheless, thank you!
IMU too.




4 comments:

Nastyna said...

howwww nice. your note even nicer hahaha.

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Lol! Im hoping for dreams to come true. Iphone with a bouquet of flower :P

Anonymous said...

nice..better thn 'bunga raya'.. :)

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Haha..indeed. However its the thought that matters ;) Syukur is all i can say :)