Monday, January 14, 2013

Banana Leaf Rice.

I had this for early dinner yesterday at Sri Nirwana. What say you? 
I would say that is a lotttttt! Seriously.
The  waiter that served me was very very generous. He just cant stop scooping the rice, curry, and all the side dishes onto my banana leaf. When i say stop, what he did is smile and continue scooping.
He left me in awe. After finish scooping, his last sentence was, "Share ...share 3 people". Just for your info, my sis and our friend did order theirs as well. So you guys tell me whether or not i can finish this.

I am referring to this mounted banana leaf rice. Oh dear! ;(
.....
....
...
..
.



3 comments:

Nastyna said...

oh my... thats my favourite banana leaf, mamat tu terpikat kat u la tu hehehe. have u tried their maggee goreng kambing? yummeh

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

i never thought that they have tht. shall try one day. Thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

gemoX la..huu