Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Comfy Wears for Shopping!

Shopping can be so tiring at times. This pictures are tall taken at Ikea. I decided to to rest for a while before continue shopping...and shopping again. Oh ok, i lie! I went straight home after this tiring shopping session. Phew!

Self captured this picture to just show what i wear when i shop and what i have bought. Nothing special but i just love to share. (not showing off ok)

Can you see my pretty H&M Pink and Mint Snakes Skin clutch? Oh, i forgot to tell you about my love-hate relationship with snakes. Errrr...i mean I love snakes skin but not the snake, itself. No, thanks. Not interested with snakes though.


Ooopsie. Showing off my pale skinny jeans from Brands Outlet. So comfy! Not to forget my new pillows! But however, i put them at my mom's house. 


Now, showing the latest addition for my shoes collection. A sneak peak before i show you the close up.


Ah, this is the close up. Please pardon my foot. This sandal has some snake skin on it. See! I cant get enough of snake skin thingy. I bought this pair of sandal from Zang Toi. I love the color and the fact that it has some snake skin on it. Again, the snake skin! I think one day, i will show you all my snake skins' collection. Be it the shoes, bags, clothes and any other things.
 

Well, thats all for now. I need to go home.
My brain is tired.
Shutting down computer in 5 minutes.
Bye sweeties and sweetums!~


1 comments:

Nastyna said...

Are u buying the pillow that match well with your shoes? ;) hihi nice wears dear.