Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just too sweet to handle ❤

How do u feel if you are behaving like an octopus at your workplace? Just imagine an octopus is trying hard (is it?) to accomplish all of her task within given timeline (bajet rajin!). With her hand typing this, her mind thinking about that and her list getting longer (bajet rajin again!)! Mind you, its not pretty at all!

I begun to feel the stress around me. Stress that later leads me to crave for an ice cream as a dosage to cure the stress, itself. I am not a fan of ice cream so believe me that whenever i ask for ice cream meaning my stress level is reaching its ceiling.

Yesterday, i just couldnt handle my stress so put up this on FB without expecting anything.


However, my wish on FB came true when someone gave me this during dinner last night. Mind you that this ice cream came together with a spoon. His spoon. Well, to tell you the truth, i cant stop smiling  ear to ear! Haha. According to him, that ice cream is to ease my stress. Urm well, i think it works. Lol!

Anyway, thank you Mr! You are just too sweet to handle just like the ice cream.



Can you see my hand eagerly scooping on that ice cream? Time waits for no one so does ice cream. It will melt if i dont scoop it straight to my mouth, ok!
Nyum nyum.


Bon appetit sweeties and sweetums!

2 comments:

Nastyna said...

my goodies, too sweet... lucky u.

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

it randomly happened. so i guess it is luck ;) want some?