Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Angpow raya!

Am a bit excited to celebrate Syawal.
I think it is because i have been good through these 11 days of Ramadhan.
(Self praise! Please pardon me...)
Haha..

But that's not the story that i wanted to share.
I just want to share ya that this year i am not going to use any ang pow from banks.
Why?
Because some of them are not pretty enough for my eyes. I just could not see the effort of them designing the angpow. You know...art is about putting effort and talent together. I appreciate art so....bye bye banks' ang pow!

To those who are lucky enough to receive ang pow from me...they will be getting from one of this design range. Its by Wondermilk. Pretty and affordable. Tak baik membazir di bulan mulia ini okey... So nieces and nephews, please be good to me and you will receive big fat angpow (big and fat because it might contains 10 units of 50 cents for each ang pow! MIGHT! Takot tak? Hehe)

Herewith i present you the design from Wondermilk :)
Guess which one is mine...


nota kaki: rezeki adalah untuk dikongsi :) 

3 comments:

dex said...

Hi! May i know where we can get those and the price too. Sangat cun.

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Hi dex..

It is available in Wondermilk. RM1 for 5 pieces :) Happy hunting....

dex said...

Thanks! Def will go there. :)