Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hari Raya 2012 : Nightmare after raya!

Yes. It is a nightmare for me. I think for everyone else as well. Cleaning up, tidy up....is not a fun game to me. But someone has got to do it, by hook or by crook. And out of all the people in this house, it has to be me. Takkan Stoken pulak kan?

Well, i have listed out all the house chores that i think it is possible to be executed and be done by tomorrow, to be exact in one day. I am going to be a Cinderella again. Remember me cleaning all the meaty stuff before raya? Exactly! At least, Cinderella gets to go to a ball after being a bibik at her own house. For me, i think i'll just kick a ball! Haha.

Anyone who is willing to lend me their hands, please do not hesitate to contact me at my mobile: 012-345 6789. You would not call...would you? Its a fake number. Enough of this never-ending story. Herewith, i present you my list to do for today, the Thursday! Need to sleep now otherwise... go figure! ;)



0 comments: