Saturday, August 18, 2012

Persiapan Raya 2012 : Centerpiece for raya

Did i not tell you that i have a secret affair with lilies? We dont see each other that often but when we do, we spent time quite a lot together. Touching, hugging and sniffing. Hehe.

I went to wet market early this morning with my mom and brothers. We head to Pasar Besar Kuantan after fetching my brother, Arham from Hyatt. He is a chef there but not at our home. He rarely cooks. So, at the wet market we bought some ingredients to cook rendang. A special cuisine for hari raya. After spending about 2 hours i found myself glued at the florist section. Then, i decided to have lilies as our centerpiece for raya. Pink lillies to be exact.

I dont have Midas touch that can turn things into gold neither do florist touch that can make a nice bouquet of flowers. So, i just jumbled everything into my mom's crystal vase and tadhaaaa... I think it looks nice. For my eyes at least. Please allow me to share the photos of our raya centerpiece.

p/s: i cant stop sniffing the lilies.







The End

0 comments: